No Products in the Cart
I'm looking at getting the X680 for my home lab but have some questions.
1) Can the device be powered by PoE?
2) What are the device's dimensions? Would it perhaps fit inside a 1U or 2U slot on a standard server rack with custom mounts or resting on a shelf?
3) Is the CM4 HDMI port a passthrough or what is it's function? Does it output the same dispaly that would be seen through the web interface?
4) Do the compatible X630-A5 ATX control modules have a low profile PCIE slot adapter that could be used in a 2U server chassis?
5) If not, what is the pinout for the ATX control module? It would be good to know if it could be compatible with other ATX control module boards that have low profile adapters.
6) Dimensions for the mounting holes and ports on the ATX control module might also be helpful if a custom low profile adapter needs to be made.
7) Lastly, does the device support a separate wifi connection if being used with a Wi-Fi enabled CM? I see in the pictures that a hole exists by the CM4 portion on the back - is that by chance a mounting hole for a separate antenna?