2.5 Sata HDD not detected | Geekworm

2.5 Sata HDD not detected

• I recently ordered your NasPi kit on Amazon but am running into a big problem. The raspberry pi is not detecting the 2.5 HDD that I plugged into it with your board. I have the 1.5 version board with the test pins on it. I got everything working like the fan and the safe boot but the HDD isn't being detected. I have a WD Blue 1TB 2.5 HDD plugged in.

The HDD LED is on and blue. When trying to locate the device it only on Raspbian, it only reads the SD Card. See images below for terminal content. I know it is not my RPi4 because I plugged in another external hard drive to another usb port. I also disassembled the kit and plugged the HDD into my PC and it is working fine and detectable.

Please let me know how I can get this fixed. If not please send me a new board?

• Hi friend,
    We have replied to your email. If ny questions, you can contact us by email again. We will help you.

1.Could you please try to format the SSD to test again?
    2. Run the command lsusb to send a screenshot for us to confirm.
    3. Please try to use a USB male-to-male cable to replace the USB3 connector to test?
    Best regards
    Lisa

• Could you perhaps try formatting the solid-state drive (SSD) so that we may test it once more?

• @Mitchell Winters <a href="https://google.com/" rel="dofollow">google</a>