X750 Pinout | Geekworm

X750 Pinout

• I am trying to combine the X750 UPS on a Raspberry 4 B along with an adafruit 3.5" touchscreen.  An issue is that both devices use GPIO 18 and a couple of more pins.  I have changed the scripts but it appears that the X750 may have a hardwire connection to the GPIO 18 for shutdown.  I do not use for that purpose so may try to physically disconnect it from that pin but wanted to know if anyone has run across this issue and has a workaround.

Thanks

• Hi, You can cut the GPIO 18 cable from X750, and GPIO 18 is only for the shutdown of pi, thus you don't use the x750off to sofrware shutdown (In fact, we rarely use this shutdown command).

• @Harry Huang I did just that and rerouted it to GPIO 27.  It works but I think I will use other methods to shut down the pi as you mentioned.  thanks

• It works, but I'll give your other suggestions for shutting down the pi a shot first!

dordle

• These types of accidents can be catastrophic and often result in serious injuries or fatalities. A truck accident lawyer St Petersburg can help victims and their families navigate the complex legal process, which can include dealing with insurance companies, filing claims, and pursuing compensation for damages such as medical expenses, lost wages, and pain and suffering.

• Sometimes I also get disconnected while playing smash karts. I don't know if you are having this problem or you are referring to another problem.

• Some GPIO pins on the Raspberry Pi can be remapped or reassigned through software configuration. Check the documentation splatoon 3 or instructions provided with the X750 UPS and the Adafruit touchscreen to see if they offer any options for pin remapping. If possible, you can assign different GPIO pins for the conflicting functions, allowing both devices to work together without conflicts.

•  I was in the process of sleeving the modular pizza tower 24 pin cable. On the PSU end this cable becomes a 16 pin and 10 pin plug.

• The ideal strategy depends on the particular devices and whether it is possible to modify the scripts or wiring. To begin with, I'd see if the UPS could be modified to use any other GPIO than 18 for the cleanest solution.

geometry dash

• The goal of the CompTIA CS0-003 November 2023 Release is to evaluate candidates for positions as security analysts by concentrating on threat detection, analysis, and response. Security operations and monitoring, vulnerability management, threat detection tools, and incident response are just a few of the many subjects covered in the test.

• The goal of the CompTIA CS0-003 November 2023 Release is to evaluate candidates for positions as security analysts by concentrating on threat detection, analysis, and response. Security operations and monitoring, vulnerability management, threat detection tools, and incident response are just a few of the many subjects covered in the test.