T208 is the upgrade version of T200, supports upto 6-cell 18650 battery, can provide enough power supply for your outdoor scientific research. We no longer use cable connections and use new and more reliable GPIO connections.
The T208 is an advanced uninterruptible power supply (UPS) expansion board specially designed for NVIDIA Jetson Nano Developer Kit. It provides Max 5.1V 8000mA Power Backup for even the most demanding Jetson Nano set ups, intelligent & safe power management, AC power loss/ power adapter failure detection, auto power-on, full poweroff from software, advanced system power path management, i2c & LED fuel-gauge systems, and with 6-cell 18650 battery holder.
WIKI for reference: http://raspberrypiwiki.com/T208
Updated the product photo with T208-A1 board at September 16th.
- For use with: Jetson Nano
- Operating System: All operating systems
Smart and powerful Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS)
- Provides continuous operations for up to 10~30hours (depending on battery type and qty used)
- Max 5.1V 8000mA Power Backup for even the most demanding Jetson Nano set ups
- 6-cell 18650 lithium Ion holder
- Can work with 1/2/3/4/5/6 18650 lithium Ion batteries
- Supports 3A fast battery charging
- Integrated battery protection circuit
- Integrated over current protection and over voltage protection
- Integrated Maxim's fuel-gauge systems (Reading battery voltage and percentage via i2c)
- Integrated TI's 10-A fully-integrated synchronous boost converter
- Intelligent automatic charging and discharging
- On-board 4 green LEDs indicate battery charging and discharging levels of 25%, 50% , 75% and 100%
- On-board blue LED show the status of power on/off
Intelligent and safe power management
- On-board push button to control power on /off - Press-ON, Hold the button pressed at least 3s -OFF)
- AC power loss or power adapter failure detection (LED and GPIO indication)
- Automatic powering off after system shutdown using the GUI
- Optional to enable Auto power on when power applied or restored
- Ultra-low standby power consumption of μA to maximize battery life
- Integrated IN-to-SYS pass-through path to pass the input voltage to the system
- Operate in both charge mode and boost mode to allow full system management and battery power management
- Advanced system power path management avoids frequent charging and extend battery life
- Advanced system power path management allows 3A fast charging and powering Jetson Nano at the same time
- Powers the Jetson Nano via the 40-pin header - no additional cabling required
- Power input jack (5.5*2.5mm) and XH2.54 connector convenient for power input
- On-board PH2.0 connector allows to connect external power switch and DIY your perfect case
- On-board XH2.54 power output connectors allow to power other devices
- Mounting holes and standoffs provide mechanical stability of the Jetson Nano and T208 assembly
- Power input : 5Vdc ±5%, ≥4A
- UPS output : 5.1V ±5% Max 8A
- UPS charging current: 3A via DC jack
- Terminal Battery Voltage : 4.24V
- Recharge Threshold : 4.1V
- Do not apply power to your Jetson Nano via the Micro USB socket or power jack.
- Do not use 18650 battery with built-in protection circuit.
Also consider that you will need a case for this jetson nano UPS kit, we will release the metal case for T208 in the future. The T208 case is under design now.